Residential and Commercial Tornado Shelters
Texas Storm Shelter is located in Frisco Texas, we have show room on Preston Rd. We are a proud certified installer for the American Tornado Shelter Association. Commercial Storm Shelters and Custom Safe Rooms can be designed for your special needs. In today’s weather situation the state of Texas alone logs on average over 132 Tornadoes each year, most occurring in April, May and June being the most of any state, and DFW sets directly in Tornado Alley. My Shelters are affordably priced and engineered to withstand the most violent Tornadoes, all shelters can be installed in about 3 hrs and can be easily moved or transferred to your next home. Texas Storm Shelter are designed and engineered by a Texas Professional Engineer being made of durable EF-5 Tornado resistant heavy steel walls with reinforced steel frames and the safest anchored system around, all our shelters are tested and certified by the premier Texas Tech wind and science department.
- Heavy duty steel construction shelters with heavy steel frames, heavy steel doors and a 4 point dead bolt locking system, also offering a small see-through window made of bullet proof lexan polycarbonate and air ventilation, typical application is a garage slab or exterior patio slab foundation.
- Impermeable polymer protection industrial grade powder coating or enamel dupont paint offering customer colors.
- Grounded and insulating non-conductive.
- Most above ground safe rooms are handicap accessible and no stairs.
- All our shelters meet the FEMA 320 and 361 Building Standards and 2008, ICC 500 Codes for Debris and Impact capabilities.